Harpers General Construction and Appliance - Fixed the problem 8 months later

Update by user Aug 13, 2013

Mr. Harper did eventually fix my plumbing situation after I complained to BBB and this website. That would be six months later.

I cannot in all honesty recommend his service because he wasn't very professional.

Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2013

I filed a complaint with Pissed back in May.Mr.

Harper was paid to fix a leaking slab. He did not complete the job because he was sick. I get that but it took him several months to communicate his problem and I had no choice but to report him here and BBB. When BBB contacted him, he made it seem that I was not patient with his health situation.

Really! I didn't hear from him for 3 months and when I did talk to him he kept making unfulfilled promises.

He finally came back and completed the job he started 8 months later.Let's say I am not a happy customer although I was more than fair.

Review about: Plumbing Services.

Comments

lynnecr6

Harpers General Construction and Appliance - Didn't Finish the job but gladly took the money.

Dallas, Texas 1 comment

I had a slab leak in the foundation of my house.Mr.

Harper was referred to me by a friend. I called him and he swore he could do the job in a week. He gave me an estimate and required that I pay half up front. And later he wanted the rest of the money to buy supplies.

I obliged trying to help him out...my bad. Everything was going ok until I noticed that my bathroom and backyard faucets did not work. He worked on it and I think he realized that he bit off more than he could chew. Bottom line six months later I'm left with an outside faucet that does not work.

I'm afraid to get someone else to fix it because it may cost more to repair what he didn't complete.

I've called and called and he is always a no show.I'm very disappointed to say the least because my house is in my investment and now I'm left holding the bag.

Review about: Slab Leaking Repair.

Comments

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #664343

I hate when these things happen.I know nothing about this company, however , was ripped off before.

I have developed a nasty attitude toward companies when I read stuff like this.

what ever happened to doing what is right!!!it is all about the almight dollar